Frequently Asked Questions 常见问题
We handle all Client Money we receive in accordance with and subject to the T&Cs and applicable laws. Please refer to our PDS for more detailed information
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
- China Union Pay
Friday Market Close = 23:55 MT4 Server Time
*Every day from 23:59 - 00:02 - The Market will be closed for trading - Non-executable prices will still be streamed through the platform at this time.
Please note that accounts opened under company/trust names still need to provide the same documentation as an individual as well as the additional documentation.
You can upload your IDs via the Client Portal or by emailing our team at [email protected].
- May require A current copy of a primary photo ID (passport or driver's license) for each applicant OR a current copy of other primary ID (such as a Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate)
- AND a recent (within the last 3 months) utility bill (phone, gas, electricity or rates) or bank or building society statement displaying residential address (not PO Box)
- If partnership, then supply either partnership agreement or extract of minutes of partnership meeting.
- Full name and residential address of each director and company secretary
- Directors signing the application form must provide the same documents as individual applications above
- Full name and residential address of any individual who owns more than 25% of the issued capital of the Company
- Copy of the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation
Same documents as for an Individual plus all information below:
- Name of listed company and relevant market/exchange if majority-owned subsidiary of a listed company
- Licensing details (if licensed)
- Name of relevant market/exchange (if listed)
- Copy of the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
- Copy of the Trust Deed
- Trustee(s) who are individuals must provide the same documents as individual applications (above)
- Trustee(s) which are companies must provide the additional information as company applications (above).
Because EAs are created by separate and independent third parties, IFS Markets is not responsible for their completeness, reliability or accuracy. Clients use EAs at their own risk.
If you have questions on how an EA works, you will need to contact the EA provider.
- Usually, closing and reopening your Client Terminal will solve the problem.
- If you can code, go to http://articles.mql4.com/141, where you can find functions to add to your code to avoid this happening in the future.
- If you cannot code, using only one EA per account is the best way to avoid this error. If you wish to run more than one EA, make sure they do not trade too often. If you run two scalping EAs at the same time, it will be hard to avoid the error.
Slippage is possible on all orders during the first hour after the end of the day, news announcements and at times of extreme market volatility.
If an extreme world event happens over the weekend, there may be a significant difference in the price of a market when it closed on Friday and when it will open on Sunday. This is called gapping and it means that there are no tradable prices between the closing price on Friday and the opening price on Sunday.
All orders which are triggered by the jump in price will be filled at the opening rate which IFS is quoting on the Sunday open.
i) The market must first move in your favour by the number of points that you set and then it will place a stop loss order.
ii) That stop loss order will then automatically update as long as the market moves your way so that it 'trails' the current price by the number of points you set.
When the market moves against your position after the trailing stop loss has been set, the stop loss remains set at the last trailing price that it reached when the market was moving in your favour. You can confirm this price by looking at the S/L column within the Trade tab or the Open and Pending Orders window. Remember, trailing stops are still subject to slippage.